IMPACT Artist: Daft Punk Read More
MORE Hit Music Every Hour! Fewer Commercials!
- Concert Preview: Pitbull & Ke$ha At The Comcast Center Pitbull and Ke$ha fans will be saying “Don’t Stop the Party” as the pair hits the road together this summer, starting Thursday May 23rd at the Comcast Center in Mansfield.
- Photographer Builds Green Line Train Out Of LEGO Bricks [PHOTO] If you grew up in the '80s or '90s, you played with LEGOs at least once in your life. Did you ever create something as original and awesome as this replica MBTA Green Line train?
- TJ Gets Blown Off by Farrah Abraham After Farrah Abraham blew off her interview with TJ and Loren yesterday, TJ got the next-best thing: an interview with Marrah Fabraham.
- Loren's LoDown: Tues 5/21/13 Loren's LoDown: Justin is buying Selena a $1m ring for her birthday, evidence that Kanye might've hooked up with a guy and Mark Wahlberg's son punches him in the no-no zone.
- How to Help Those Hit by Oklahoma Tornado As the death toll rises for the massive tornado that hit Moore, Oklahoma Monday afternoon, some well-known relief agencies are jumping into action. Here is a quick list of some of the agencies that are providing aid, and how you can help.
- Cody Simpson On What To Expect From His New Album 'Surfers Paradise' Less than a year after releasing his debut full-length pop album, Paradise, 16-year-old Cody Simpson just announced new music is on the way. Paradise reached No. 27 on the Billboard 200 and produced Simpson's catchy breakthrough single "Wish U Were...
- Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull 'Live It Up' In Sultry New Video Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull have teamed up again for their latest party anthem, "Live It Up," the lead single off Lopez's yet-to-be-announced eighth studio album. In the new music video, the duo joins forces from the fashion runways in Paris to the...
- Miley Cyrus Announces New Single, Keeps Quiet About Justin Bieber Collabo Miley Cyrus has a new song on the way, but it's the photo of her leaving Justin Bieber's studio that has really got people talking.