Oprah Winfrey is largely considered to be the most influential woman in the world, so it’s no wonder that people are curious to hear her opinions on a variety of topics.
This also includes her Favorite Things, which would make for great holiday gifts! The latest gadgets in technology, kitchen supplies, you name it — are all on the list.
Here’s a small sample of what her suggestions are for the 2012 Holiday Season. For the full list click here.
1. Octane Fitness Q37ci Elliptical Trainer - Help shed those holiday pounds with this state-of-the-art elliptical trainer!
2. Jetson E-Bike - Ideal for city living, the Jetson E-Bike will not only save you money on gas, but it’ll also help to cut down on emissions.
3. Giro Sport Design Reverb Helmet - Giro offers a wide range of helmets, but the reverb model is both stylish and sleek. Safety first!
4. Julep Nail Polish Set - This limited edition box contains 12 toxin-free nail polishes, handpicked by Oprah herself!
5. Dyson Pedestal Fan - Perfect for home or office setting, this fan is safe, adjustable and easy to clean with the cooling power of a standard oscillating fan.
6. Microsoft Surface Tablet - The Surface is Microsoft’s first tablet, and it was well worth the wait. Very reasonably priced.
7. Corkcicle - No need to waste refrigerator space on a bottle of wine, the corkcicle keeps your white wine at the perfect temperature for your adult drinking pleasure.
8. Macy’s Hotel Collection Bedding - Nothing says comfort quite like cotton bedding. With these sheets, you’ll never want to leave the bedroom!
9. Schmidt Brothers Bonded Teak Series Knife Set - No more dull knives, this knife set packs a punch!
10. Curtis Stone Kitchen Solutions Oil Can - This neat gadget helps properly dispense salad dressing so you’ll never be left with an over-pour again!
11. Movado Bold Watch - This big face watch is quickly becoming a must-have fashion accessory!
12. Jessica Simpson Collection Shoes - A world class performer and pop star, Jessica Simpson is also making quite the name for herself as a fashionista. With these shoes, you’ll be the talk of the town!
To learn how you can win them all, pick up O‘s December issue – on newsstands now.
Andrew Celani — AMP 103.3
Oprah on Mix: