Justin Timberlake is gearing up for his first album release in six years.
On March 19 he’ll unveil The 20/20 Experience. While fans may have to wait another month to listen to the complete album he gave them a preview of the track list and album artwork.
— Justin Timberlake(@jtimberlake) February 7, 2013
Complete track list for The 20/20 Experience below.
“Pusher Love Girl”
“Suit & Tie”
“Don’t Hold the Wall”
“Let the Groove Get In”
“Blue Ocean Floor”
“For me, it’s exciting to be back. It’s so special and to be honest, this album, for me, it’s definitely the best work that I feel like I’ve ever done, so I’m really excited for the world to hear it,” Justin told 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles.
Justin will perform this Sunday at the GRAMMYs on CBS.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Justin Timberlake on AMP:
- Justin Timberlake Says ‘Suit & Tie’ Is “Just The Wink”
- Justin Timberlake To Perform First Concert In 5 Years
- Justin Timberlake Shatters Records With “Suit & Tie”
- Are Boy Bands Getting Worse?
- Justin Timberlake Premieres “Suit & Tie” Lyric Video