Rebecca Black Has Competition In “Chinese Food” For Worst Song Ever
Patrice Wilson has done the impossible. The writer behind Rebecca Black’s “Friday” threw more crap against the wall – some of it stuck – and voila! “Chinese Food” featuring Alison Gold is your new “Worst Song Ever.”
Catchy? You bet.
We can all agree that Chinese food is delicious, but this video is extremely weird, and also culturally insensitive. At 2:45 in the video, Alison and her pals are dancing around dressed like Geisha, which is a Japanese, not Chinese tradition.
So, worst song ever?
- #Trending: 4-Year-Old Heaven King Dance To Silento’s “Watch Me” In Adorable Fashion
- #Trending in 2015: Helium Burping?
- Trending: #WeStillComing – Mistakenly Invited Strangers Crash Wedding
- Avicii + Rick Astley = The Ultimate Rick-Roll
- These Rescued Black Bear Cubs Redefine The Meaning Of Adorable [VIDEO]