I hate being single… but its not that bad in the summer!
- It’s easier to meet people. Warmer weather equals beaches, bars and partying outside.
- There are more way to meet someone new. You can go to a music festival, farmers market or an outdoor movie.
- There are more places to take people on dates (go back to 2)
- Everyone’s hotter in the summer! Usually you’re tan, more active and you look happier.
- When it’s sticky and super hot out the last thing you want is someone laying next to you at night.
Enjoy the single life!!!
Ya Girl Corinne