Only two weeks before Duets was about to tape its very first episode, the surprising news came over that Lionel Richie had to drop out due to scheduling conflicts. The show was left scrambling for another superstar to […]
Unfortunately for the Material Girl, she didn’t break a good record. Forbes reports that Madonna’s new album, MDNA, has achieved the biggest second week drop of all time, with expectations that it will plummet 88% in sales from the first week when official numbers are released on Wednesday.
- Scott Disick at MGM Foxwoods Kendrick Lamar Visits RI... Psy Speaks At Harvard Gwyneth Paltrow: World's Most...
- AMPtourage March 2013 AMPtourage April 2013 Bruins Fans Stand United Kim's Divorce Hearing
- Your 2013 Boston Red Sox AMP at Opening Day at Fenway Rick Ross NYC Protest The TJ Show: The First Day
- Chris Brown's Charity Graffiti Little Mix Meet & Greet -... Lindsay Lohan Glitterbombed! In Profile: Lil Wayne
- Check out the Birthday Bash artist profile for performers @Timeflies! ow.ly/ll45j 12 hours ago
- Despite No New Music, @OneDirection Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour ow.ly/ll3Zb 12 hours ago
- .@RadioTJ hates when people sneeze irresponsibly...So watch this clip from "Mythbusters" for the right technique: ow.ly/ll3RZ 13 hours ago
- Wanna get up close at the #AMPBirthdayBash? Enter to win Party Pit passes! ow.ly/ll2yt 14 hours ago
- She needs YOUR help too! @carlyraejepsen enlists fans' help for new song "Take a Picture" ow.ly/lkRV1 16 hours ago
- Style Files: @Beyonce Curates Rent The Runway Boutique ow.ly/lkLtk 16 hours ago